Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hats Off To Ya!

In celebration of the not just the clinching the NL Central Division Championship, but clinching home field advantage for the first two rounds of the playoffs...I bought myself a new Cooperstown 1914 Road Cap. I have a different one I got for Father's Day two years back that is on it's last leg. It's time.

If I didn't have too many damn hats already, this Drew Pearson Distressed Superman Cap is pretty freaking sweet as well. It's 'superfaded black' with a distressed screen printed image of Supes saving Lois in front of the Daily Planet from Action Comics #23...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that Cooperstown cap. It's my go-to cap.

EL FAMOUS said...

yeah, i had the 'franchise' version from twins enterprises w/ the home 1914 logo...this one is a little more durable and looks to fit even better. good stuff!