Monday, August 11, 2008

To Be the 'Man' in This WKRP 'Manwich'...

...would pretty much be a circa-late 70's-childhood dream come true, eclipsed only by the fabled Ginger/Mary Ann combo. Please, feel free to insert your own jokes about buns and meat.

I was always more of a Bailey kind of guy (had to be the glasses), but Jennifa...OHHH! 'Maybe you (and you) and me were never meant to be, but babies think of me once in awhile.'

Sorry. More useless poop on the way, including some pics of our tour of Wrigley should I get the time to upload them. We didn't get to go to the game that afternoon, but after watching it on TV...kind of glad we weren't there. Yikes. That said, we won the series and we're still 4 games up in the Central...the Cardinals are now 7 back. That's enough to make me smile, shonuff.

No comments: