Wednesday, August 20, 2008

They May Look Insane...INSANELY KICK-ASS!



Oh man, does this commercial take me back. Me and my grade school chums had 'em all. We were full-fledged KISS disciples...'K(IDS) I(N) S(ATAN'S) S(ERVICE)'...well, as much as our regular Sunday School visits would allow us to be.

I've said it before, not only were they our favorite band, but our favorite superheroes. We'd air guitar/lip sync to 'KISS ALIVE' in our basements...act out 'KISS Meets the Phantom' during recess...hell, my buddy Gregg was such a hardcore member of the KISS Army that he broke his arm after falling off of his desk while hanging those boss interlocking posters from the 4 solo albums on his wall. That's effing dedication, baby!

Anyhow, thanks goes out to the almighty Percy Trout for posting this his blog 'o' wonders. I'm dedicating 'Love it Loud' over in my sample area to him. 'GET UP AND GET YOUR GRANDMA OUT OF HERE!'

No comments: