Friday, August 15, 2008

MUGGED AGAIN!

Looks like Wave 4 of the Marvel line of Hasbro's Mighty Muggs have been announced and, appropriately enough, it looks to be pretty FANTASTIC (get it? Wave FOUR? Fantastic? BWA-HA-HA!)...

Human Torch / Silver Surfer / Galactus

...w/ a nemesis for the Captain America released in Wave 2 to play with in...

THE RED SKULL!

Don't know exact date when they'll be available for order, I thought I read it'll be sometime in September. They aren't up for pre-order on the Hasbro website as of yet...in fact, I think the Red Skull may be an PREVIEWS magazine exclusive. Big Bad Toy Store seems to have them all for pre-order, but at a steeper price than the Hasbro direct store.

Outside of the MARVEL Universe, the wife/kids actually got me the Han Solo, Luke Skywalker ('Empire' version), Chewbacca and a Stormtrooper Muggs for my birthday. Hadn't planned on going full guns on the Star Wars line, but now i'm thinking I need at least Darth Vader and Boba Fett for proper representation. Maybe CP30 as well.

No comments: