Thursday, August 21, 2008

Man, I'm Really Looking Forward to This...


I thought 'No Country for Old Men' was absolutely amazing, but i'm 100X more stoked to see the Coen Brothers dish out another comedy. While they've done brilliant work in more dramatic films like the aforementioned and 'Miller's Crossing', i'd give bigger shout-outs to 'Raising Arizona', 'The Hudsucker Proxy', 'Fargo' and 'The Big Lebowski' in the litany of my favorite flicks of all time.

So, obviously, 'Burn After Reading' looks like it will be right up my alley and pretty damn refreshing after a Summer-long binge on mega-blockbusters. A nice ensemble cast in Clooney, Pitt, Malkovich and McDormand look like they'll be turning in some awesome performances as well. I guess we'll see for sure when the flick opens on 12-Sep. Hope to make it to the theatre for this one...

No comments: