Monday, August 25, 2008

Does Anybody Remember Saturday Mornings?




I don't think they even have cartoons on Saturday mornings anymore...at least not on the major networks. Seriously, there was nothing better than kicking back in your Blue Falcon/Dynomutt PJ's w/ a bowl of Cookie Crisp and enjoying some animated goodness like Laff-A-Lympics or Super Globetrotters.

Forget global warming and social security...i'm just sad my sons will never know the joys of watching 4-5 straight hours of ridiculously-premised cartoons every Saturday morning. I'm pouring out of a glass of TANG on the pavement for all my dead, animated homies and throwing up a great jam by DJ Z-Trip in the sample area in their honor.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I know what you mean. Those were the good old days. I miss them myself. It's a shame that kids today don't get the same pleasures we had.