Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Get Ready for This, Get Ready for This...


...c'mon party people, get ready for this! I missed the leak of the new Go! Team album, but the first single, 'Grip Like a Vice', is slammin'! Throw this into your boombox, press play and watch the drawers drop...or at least watch hands being thrown in the air, waving about like they just don't care.

If you've never given their first disc, 'Thunder Lightening Strike', a spin...you have to check it out. Like, right now. I still bust a George Jefferson to 'The Power is On' from that joint and now you can check it out in the sampler area.

DISCLAIMER: Fold-out Alfonso Ribeiro Breakin' Board not included...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a strange coincidence, just this morning I was doing the Cent-A-Pede to Der Kommisar. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't born a dancer, but look at me know. Thanks Alfonso!

jc