Thursday, January 15, 2009

MMMMMMORE MUGGS!

Doh! I must have missed it (again), but looks like Wave 5 of Hasbro's MIGHTY MUGGS are available. Mach I Iron Man, Vision, A Skrull and (for some reason) an Ultimates version of Captain America. I'd really wish they'd focus on all new stuff versus the different versions of the same ala Spidey, Shellhead and Cap.

Looks like Wave 6 will feature another Wolverine (Logan in casual duds), but in much cooler X-Men news...Sabertooth, Cyclops and Phoenix. Personally, i'm still waiting on them to do a Magneto, Green Goblin, Mysterio, Electro, Daredevil, Invisible Girl and Doctor Strange (amongst others).

For my fellow geeks who aren't so much into the Marvel line, they've also started doing Muggs based on two classic late 80's afternoon cartoons/toylines...G.I. JOE and TRANSFORMERS. The JOEs are cool, the 'Bots and Cons'...not so much. COBRAAAAAAAA!

No comments: