Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Video...GREAT JOB!



Holy. Crap. I think this may be one of the best YouTube videos ever made. A Tim & Eric (GREAT JOB!) collaboration w/ Eric Fensler where they re-cut the original footage from the classic TV show 'Space Giants' and re-voiced it. 'Shampoo House.'

Praise be to the almighty Monkeys for Helping for posting this originally and if you've never watched 'Tim & Eric Awesome Show' or 'Tom Goes to the Mayor' on Adult Swim...you are, as Fred Sanford would say, a BIG DUMMY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun indeed, but I for one (you know....of the 3 people here--heh heh) hope that since this footage looks so pristine that they might finally be releasing this show from my childhood on DVD.

I will purchase it IMMEDIATELY.

Have already had a blast watching Johnny (or is it Jonny?) Socko on MeTV! This is all BIG TIME nostalgia for me!

EL FAMOUS said...

JonnySocko on MeTV!? I had no idea. I'll have to look for that. Man oh man, if they ever release a legit DVD for Space Giants...i'll be right behind you in line to grab a copy.