Monday, December 01, 2008

Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow?

Hooray. Nothing like getting that first semi-big Chicagoland snowfall...the morning you go back to work after a 4-day holiday weekend. Eh, I guess it isn't that bad...just didn't enjoy shoveling at 5AM and the additional half hour it took to get into work.

Good weekend though! We got the tree up/decorated, x-mas cards printed out and were actually successful in bribing the boys into getting both family AND individual holiday portraits taken yesterday. Hmmm, it really is beginning to look a lot like X-mas...and so will the blog (soon).

1 comment:

Turner Publishing said...

Good afternoon!

First off, I promise I’m not spam. I’m with Turner Publishing and we have a book titled “Historic Photos of Chicago” that we were hoping might interest you. We also have “Historic Photos of Christmas in Chicago” as well as “Historic Photos of Chicago Crime: The Capone Era.” I’m going around to all the bloggers in your area asking if they’d like to receive a complimentary copy of one of these books in exchange for a possible review on their blog. These books are 10x10 gift books showing a pictorial narrative of Chicago (throughout the decades of history, Christmastime and through infamous criminal gangsters) through beautiful photos pulled from archives (some have never before been viewed). If you are interested, please email me with your address and I’ll have one shipped out to you right away. If you have any questions, you can visit our website at www.turnerpublishing.com or give me a call at the number listed below. We'd appreciate any feedback given and would love the opportunity to work with you! I appreciate the time you've given my email and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks so much,
Liz Chenery
lchenery@turnerpublishing.com
615-255-2665