Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ello, Kiddies!

Hey there, kids! I've been busy w/ toy-assembly, a cold, two kids w/ a cold and trying to take advantage of some of those after-holiday bargains. I've also been burrowing through the Doctor Who Season 1 and 2 DVD sets...starting Season 3 tomorrow.

Speaking of 'The Doctor'...this year's BBC X-mas special, 'The Next Doctor', in which Davids' Tennant and Morrissey battle evil Cybermen in snowy Victorian London was AWESOME. The story was great and both David Morrissey and David Tennant were flat-out magnificent. Highly recommend tracking it down online for those of you in the States...may just be my favorite X-mas episode so far.

That's all for now, please pardon the 'holiday decor' still present...I don't usually take down my tree/X-mas lights until after New Year. Whoot!

No comments: