Thursday, June 26, 2008

More DC Action Figure Mayhem (w/ FABRIC CAPES!)

Before we get off the subject of DC and action figures...I forgot to post up w/ this a while back, but I picked up the above Toys 'R' Us exclusive two-fer to help bookend my armada of Marvel Mighty Muggs w/ two of DC's biggest icons. The more-contemporary-than-Mego design is based on the Justice League Unlimited animated series and, like the toon itself, I like the Bruce Timm aesthetic used in the look and feel. Plus, for $16...these are a steal.

If I come upon a Wonder Woman and The Flash in the same size, i'll probably throw down for that too. Unfortunately, not that I have anything against John Stewart (i'm voting for Obama for chrissakes), but I kind of wish there was a Hal Jordan/Green Lantern as well.

No comments: