Wednesday, June 04, 2008

As Promised...

This post serves as your heads up that the almighty 7-Eleven is carrying 3 new promotional Slurpee cups for the upcoming 'Hulk' flick, same lenticular 3-D design as the 'Iron Man' set I blogged about EARLIER. I don't think they are nearly as sharp as the set done for ole' Shellhead, but they are still a fun way to enjoy a frosty beverage.

They also have the same type of straws w/ the detachable mini-figures, an insulated Big Gulp cup and have temporarily changed the super size version to the 'Incredible Gulp'. I can't provide a review for the Hulk-themed Slurpee flavor, 'Radiation Rush', as it hasn't been put in the line-up at any of the ones I frequent.

They won't be there forever, so get your set today. Not sure if they have a Marvel-exclusive deal, but it sure would be cool to see a set of 'Dark Knight' or even 'Hellboy' cups to add to my collection...guess we'll have to wait and see. Stay cool, true believers!

No comments: