Monday, June 16, 2008

Big Daddy of them All

Hey kids! Happy belated Father's Day to all those w/ anklebiters spawned from their loins. I had a great weekend that included a couple of free hours to go see a movie (review forthcoming), receiving a couple of tickets for both a Wrigley Field tour and a minor league game being played there by the Peoria Chiefs/Kane County Cougars AND a couple of killer books (reviews forthcoming) i've been lusting after.

Of course, while all that stuff is awesome...it pales in comparison to the awesomeness of my velociraptor-like sons and the lovely, patient Mrs. Famous who brought them forth upon society. Without either of them, I wouldn't be joining in the festivities outside of giving me own Pa the much-deserved kudos he deserves and equally deserved shout-out to other good Dads around the world.

They make me earn it, but i'm proud as hell of both O and Lo...honored every time they address me as 'Daddy'. RESPECT!

No comments: