Tuesday, May 20, 2008

'It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.'

Holy Crap! I wasn't even paying attention and as of yesterday, AMBFAD OFFICIALLY CELEBRATED IT'S 3RD BIRTHDAY! Granted, Fred, we haven't quite 'gotten our boobies'...but we're still pretty perky and i'm significantly impressed i've stuck w/ this thing for that long.

For those few 'Dalek Faithful' that skim this labor of love on a semi-regular basis, I say THANKS! While this blog serves as much needed and extremely self-serving creative therapy for me, I still dig the concept of people getting turned on to things I think are cool. The timing is perfect, as i've been working on some plans for a minor overhaul in how things are laid out here in an effort to become more user-friendly. Stick with me, sexy girlfriend!

Even though i'm way more Farmer Ted than Jake Ryan...i'll still sign off by saying: 'Happy Birthday, Samantha. Make a wish.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it already came true."