Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Update

I'm El Famous and you're not. Yep. Not that exciting of a weekend, but I did spend some quality time in front of the tube w/ 'No Country For Old Men' (fan-fucking-tastic) and Peter Jackson's 'King Kong' remake (just as fun on the small screen).

We had also intended to watch 'Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story' on Saturday, but Netflix sent us a bum DVD and it flipped out 10 minutes into the flick. Pfffft. Redemption came in the form of the 'Rock of Love 2' season finale (a Chicago chick wins again) and this little piece of cinematic brilliance courtesy of IFC...



RECOGNIZE! With bodacious visions of Pam Grier dancing in my head, I gotta' get some rest...going to be a helluva work week. I do have some good stuff to dish out though, so stay tuned. Dig?

No comments: