Thursday, April 10, 2008

HEY, KOOL-AID...Nice Kicks.


I meant to post up w/ this back in February...Reebok and Kool-Aid paired up on some crazy-ass new kicks. They launched in 3 different 'flavors' (grape, cherry and strawberry) w/ the final 3 'flavors' (lemonade, lemon lime and orange) dropping this month.

Not only do they feature the mug of the walking-taking giant pitcher of powdered drink mix, Kool-Aid Man, and have the fly clear-plastic sole w/ the logo showing through...but they come packed with scent-infused sockliners to match the 'flavor' you've decided to dip your toes in. OHHH YEAHHH!

The collection was inspired by NFL star Laurence Maroney, of the Super Bowl-contending New England Patriots...but I just dig the brand tie-in. That said, as i'm not a huge Reebok fan, nor am I Ye or Cam'ron...there is no way I could get away w/ rocking such day-glo colors (well, maybe the cherry or orange).

You, however, can find the shoes at your favorite high-end sneaker shop and/or online dealer...prices ranging from $50 to $75. Me? I may just hold out for Adidas to pair up w/ the Funny Face drink mix posse. You just know that my man Goofy Grape knows what's up...

No comments: