Friday, April 18, 2008

Plus Old School Bonus Party Cut

To be clear, however...those Iron Man cups pale in comparison to the series 7-Eleven did back in 1975! I mean, they had a freaking checklist for the 60 different cups bearing the likeness of some of the Marvel Universe's favorite characters of the time...


Thank Heaven indeed! While you folks wrap your head around that, i'm signing off until Monday...heading down to EIU this weekend to hang out w/ fellow alumni from my fraternity. That's right, this self-professed geek is a card-carrying frat guy as well. Onion...layers...whatever. Peace out, true believers...KEEP OUT OF THE DISHWASHER!

P.S. Speaking of 'True Believers'...just for fun and to try and bring some music back into the mix, enjoy the most excellent tune of the same name from Bouncing Souls in the sample area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.