Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Come On Pilgrim


Thanksgiving is a couple of days away, which means that Christmas (my favorite time of the year) is hot on it's heels. That said, before I go all yuletide on your candy asses, I have a lot of things to be thankful for:
  • My best friend and lovely wife, Mrs. Famous.
  • My sons, the dynamic duo, O and Lo.
  • My entire family and extended family-in-laws.
  • My Grandfather, tough as nails and still an inspiration.
  • My brothers from other mothers, Kev, Kory, J.C. and Brad.
  • My e-brothers from other e-mothers, Charles and Peter (What's happening?).
  • ANYBODY who takes the time to actually read this labour of love.
I'm also thankful for the return of the seasonal Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash and, in an even more fantastic development, the Slurpee version of the same delicious beverage at my local 7-11.

So, while I drink copious amounts of dark beer while simultaneously watching football/my children run amok w/ their cousins and supervise my bro-in-law's first ever frying of the Thanksgiving day bird, may you be enjoying life and giving thanks for everything you've been blessed with as well.

Gobble Gobble, PEACE and God Bless!

No comments: