Monday, October 22, 2007

Yup.

Well, it looks like Grandpa may be finally going home tomorrow. There will be a lot to work through, but he's doing as best is possible. Just got back from a long weekend at my college alma matter's Homecoming festivities and it was a much-needed good time...although my liver may say otherwise.

I'm still not really feeling like going back hot and heavy on the blog...and don't really feel like finishing off the whole ROCKTOBER thing, but I do have some worthwhile music and the whatnot to talk about. So, in the next few days, look for a review of the new Hives album and maybe some other semi-interesting stuff. Until then, here's the most excellent video for the first single from that album:


Don't ask me. Hell yeah it's weird, but like the band itself...you can't help but enjoy it no matter how strange they get.

No comments: