Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Paperback Writer

Not much to weigh in on as of right now. I did finish the Klosterman book and definitely give it the thumbs up. Again, not as solid as the other two...but still worth reading. Think i'm finally going to get around to reading this:

'Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim' - David Sedaris


Came out in paperback over the last few months and nobody tells a story like Sedaris. His prior book, 'Me Talk Pretty One Day', had me laughing out loud while waiting for a delayed flight from O'Hare a few years back. Most of his material is based around his family and the absolutely bizarre path his life has taken since birth. Any and all of his books are worth checking out, so do yourself a favor...pick one up.

So, that's a shorty for you...I have a couple of ideas rolling around in my head for some future topics. Stay tuned and peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read "Me Talk" and thought it was okay - definitely not as funny as everybody has made it out to be.

My current erection is over James Frey's "A Million Little Pieces" and "My Friend Leonard". Both very funny, scary, disgusting and other words, too.