Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Fought the Law and the Law Won.

I had to report for jury duty yesterday. It was not at all like a zany Pauly Shore movie and, next to Reno, NV, the criminal court building on California is one of the most depressing places i've ever been.

I was almost called onto a murder case, which would have been tons of fun i'm sure. Luckily, I must of been considered to a be a little too Pauly-esque and the judge sensed I would be trouble. Good thing too...I was so going to bust into Rod Stewart's 'Love Touch' * during opening statements.

Anyhow, look for some posts that are actually of a musical variety soon. I'm starting to sound like effing Rob Sheffield or something.

* If you didn't see the video for the song or the film 'Legal Eagles' that won't be funny...actually, it won't be that funny if you did. ROD STEWART!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody Whistlekettle here - president of The Ladies over 60 Rod Stewart Fan CLub.

Please don't make fun of our Rod.

EL FAMOUS said...

'Please don't make fun of our Rod' was actually going to be the name of this blog...

Anonymous said...

Lovely, old chap.