Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Whoa! The Next Couple O' Weeks...

...are going to be jam-packed w/ all sorts of crazy good stuff. 'Hellboy II: The Golden Army' opens this weekend and next week it's not only my birthday, but we're headed out on a week long family vacation to the 'Hillbilly Las Vegas' of Branson, MO w/ my folks, sister/bro-in-law and my two nephews.

More on said vacation later, but one of the cooler things i'll be doing out in Kitsch-ville USA...'The Dark Knight' at an IMAX theatre! That's right kiddies, the flick opens up on 18-Jun and somewhere amidst water parks, outlet malls and go-carts, i'll be peeping the 'Caped Crusader' six stories tall with a 44-speaker digital surround sound system. Sweet!

I'm going to be pretty swamped at work over the next few days, so things might be kind of sparse. I'll do my best to throw something out there for you to have fun with though, so check back in. Hopefully, the jukebox will be fixed soon as well...box.net customer support is looking into the issue. Peace!

No comments: