Thursday, March 13, 2008

Speaking of Marvel...

I never posted up w/ the newest trailer for 'Iron Man' and, quite honestly, I get more geeked out w/ every new one that comes out. I think it will be a nice contrast to the darker, grittier 'Dark Knight'...both look good, but in completely different ways. Here you go...


Better yet, we finally get to see a trailer for Edward Norton's 'Incredible Hulk'. I read an interview w/ him in some UK Sci-Fi magazine over the weekend and it made me a little more pumped up about it. He's not only starring in the flick, but is also involved as a producer-screenwriter...seemed pretty passionate about the flick. I've also read that said passion may be causing a rift w/ Marvel over the final cut of the film, hope they get it figured out in time for it's June release. Not sure if I am 100% digging the updated look of Tim Roth as ole' Green Eyes nemesis, The Abomination...but it's better than the mutant dogs in that Ang Lee joint. Check it...


I said it before...going to be a hell of a good time at the movies this Summer. Hope the films live up to the hype in the trailers. At least they'll be better than 'Spiderman 3'...right?

No comments: