Monday, February 11, 2008

SUPER POST-GRAMMY WRAP-UP COVERAGE!

Okay, actually, I watched 'Rock of Love 2' on VH1 instead. Thanks to the magic of the WWW, I was able to boil it down to the following:


Despite becoming the UK equivalent to Britney in the crazy department, (unlike Britney) Amy Winehouse IS talented and swept enough awards to prove it.


They didn't nab statues of overall Record or Song of the Year nods, but the Foo Fighters (rightfully) grabbed 'Best Rock' honors and injected some life into the ceremony.


Finally, as overblown as I think Ye is, he grabbed 'Best Rap' and threw down a burner of a performance w/ Daft Punk on what I still may think is the jam of the year (despite me not feeling the album at all).

Whee! Pretty much all I needed to know. See you next year!

No comments: