Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday.

I'm teetering between 'I can't belive they are two already' and 'oh my god, they're only two'...either way, i'd like to give a HUGE birthday shout-out to both Lo and O.

Fatherhood is an amazing thing. Amidst brother vs. brother steel-cage grudge matches, high-decibel tantrums that make the neighborhood dogs whine and an impromtu emergency-room visit/hospital stay...there have been so many moments where I have never felt more blessed.

At least for me, there is no greater adventure than being a parent and I couldn't ask for two better kids to go on it with. It isn't the 'Cars' soundtrack, but as both seem to appreciate busting the occasional move to a good new wave tune...enjoy some Altered Images to the left in their honor.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ME BOYOS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey and I had Costco pizza for lunch in celebration of the twins' birthdays!

Anonymous said...

Which one's a little bit country . . .? - Brad

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=apex avi divx xvid mpeg mov rm wmv converter 2.61 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg