Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas Vacation

'Is Rusty still in the Navy?'

I've been working on painting the nursery for a majority of my time off and should finish this morning. It's a cool set up, but the rooms have a lot of angles and detail work. I'll give you all a tour MTV CRIBS (Ha!) style when it's done. Next up...assembling the two cribs.

The two boys are doing well and growing big time...much like the tummy of Mrs. Famous. 2006 is going to be a wild year for us...no sleep til 2007!!! Anyhow, if I don't get a chance to wish it to thw two people who read this: HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!!! One of my resolutions is to post up here more often, so we'll see how that goes. PEACE!

2 comments:

BeeKay said...

What color are you painting?

EL FAMOUS said...

A baby blue and soft green combo w/ all of the trim work done in white. It came out pretty good and the cribs are put together as well. The theme: DINOSAURS. I'll post pics when we have all the bedding and other furniture put together.