Saturday, March 18, 2006

It Takes Two


Well, first week back at work under my belt. It was rough. I missed the Wonder Twins and their Mama big time, but they got along fine while I was out. Logan caught the same stomach bug that his Mom and Dad had earlier in the week and we had our first 'sick kid' experience...and a lot of laundry as a result. He's doing good now and (hopefully) Owen won't catch it as well. The pediatric visit at the front part of the week showed both gaining a lot of weight and getting overall favorable marks in everything else. Sleep? Still a commodity, but we're getting better w/ coping w/ the lack of it. Next to disposable diapers...naps are a parent's best pal.

Outside of babies, I have received a lot of insanely good music from people like my man Matt outta' Chi-diggity and my fellow b-boy Charles. Breakastra...J Dilla...Dilated Peoples...Edan...The Roots...reviews/deeper dives to follow. Signed up for Netflix, so some movie posts forthcoming as well. New Dr. Who series from the Beeb started showing on Sci-Fi last nite...but Comcast moved the channel to the digital package and Mrs. El doesn't want to spend the $ to upgrade quite yet. I'm hearing good things and it's got Daleks...can't go wrong there yo. I'm pretty close to having 'Son of Mix Tape Manifesto' under wraps as well. So, until then, be good and PEACE!

No comments: